Fentanyl addiction is a growing concern in the United Kingdom, increasing numbers of people struggling with its strong effects. Fentanyl is a powerful synthetic opioid that is used medically to treat severe pain. However, it is also abused recreationally, leading to addiction, overdose, and even death.
What to do if you or someone you love is addicted to Fentanyl.
If you or someone you know is struggling with fentanyl addiction, it is essential to seek help. Findrehab.co.uk is the best way to overcome the addiction and get the support you need to help you recover. In this article, we will explore the signs, symptoms, and statistics of fentanyl addiction in the UK and how findrehab.co.uk can help.
Signs and Symptoms of Fentanyl Addiction
Fentanyl addiction can be challenging to identify because the signs and symptoms can vary from person to person. Some common signs of fentanyl addiction include, but are not limited to:
- Strong cravings for fentanyl
- Inability to control fentanyl use
- A high tolerance to fentanyl, requiring higher doses to achieve the desired effect
- Withdrawal symptoms when attempting to quit
- Uncontrollable use of fentanyl despite negative consequences
- Neglecting responsibilities and relationships due to excessive fentanyl use
- Social withdrawal and isolating
Physical symptoms of fentanyl addiction include, but are not limited to:
- Dizziness and confusion
- Nausea and vomiting
- Slurred speech
- Pinpoint of the pupils
- Slow or shallow breathing
- Blue or gray lips and nails
Statistics of Fentanyl Addiction in the UK
Sadly, fentanyl addiction is a significant and growing problem in the UK, with increasing numbers of people seeking help for fentanyl addiction. In 2020, there were 136 deaths directly related to fentanyl, up from 75 in 2018.
According to the National Drug Treatment Monitoring System (NDTMS), there were 1297 cases of people seeking treatment for fentanyl addiction in the UK in 2020, up from 668 in 2018. The majority of those seeking treatment for fentanyl addiction were male (74%) and aged between 26-40 years old.
Why Findrehab.co.uk is the Best Way to Overcome Fentanyl Addiction
If you or someone you know is struggling with fentanyl addiction, it is essential to seek help from professionals. Findrehab.co.uk is the best way to overcome fentanyl addiction because:
- We have a network of top-rated rehabilitation centers across the UK
- Our team of addiction specialists can help you find the best treatment option for your specific needs and circumstances
- We offer personalised treatment plans that address the underlying causes of addiction, not just the addiction itself
- We provide ongoing support to help you maintain sobriety after treatment
- We offer a range of treatment options, including inpatient and outpatient programs, detox, and aftercare
Fentanyl addiction is a growing concern in the UK, with increasing numbers of people seeking help addiction. If you or someone you know is struggling with fentanyl addiction, it is essential to seek help from professionals. Findrehab.co.uk is the best way to overcome fentanyl addiction, with a network of top-rated rehabilitation centers across the UK, personalised treatment plans, and ongoing support to help you maintain sobriety. Don't wait to seek help – start your recovery journey today.